Lotus stem, or kamal kakdi, is a common vegetable in Indian cuisine. Lotus stem is generally round, and white to light green. It contains hollow air cubicles that run the length of the stem. The vegetable has a mild, slightly sweet flavor and is suitable for eating raw or cooked. You might see this vegetable raw in salads, pickled or cooked into curries. Get the best quality lotus stem only at Eemli Order now!.Tags : lotus stem, kamal
Important Notes :
- Delivery Timing - 1 pm to 10 pm
- Delivery on Saturday if you order now.
- Orders which are placed before 10.30 pm will be delivered on next day & rest orders which are placed after 10.30 pm will be considered day after tomorrow for delivery.
- Deliveries will not be done on Sunday and National Holiday
- Orders which are place on Saturday & Sunday will be processed and delivered on Monday only.