There are a lot of antioxidants in the papaya. Also, scientists have found that papayas contain more beta-carotene than carrots, and more vitamin C than kiwi fruit. Papaya also are abundant in bioflavonoids. Substantial minerals found in papaya include potassium, magnesium, and calcium. Papaya is useful in aiding digestion because the enzymes of the fruit help to digest proteins, fats, and starches. The fiber of the fruit is helpful in streamlining the digestive tract. Papaya is a very alkaline fruit, and this is one reason that it is often useful in soothing an upset stomach. So, if you know somebody suffering from the effects of cooked food, or feeling off center after consuming sugar or meat, advise them to eat a papaya. Dried papaya is especially effective in ridding the digestive tract of constipation. But, be warned, if you eat a lot of dried papaya at one time, do not travel too far from the bathroom because dried papaya can really clean you out.Moreover, the papaya helps to nourish our endocrine system, as Norman Walker wrote at length in his book on juicing. Papaya helps the body to produce more arginine. This is an essential amino acid that activates human growth hormones (HGH). These hormones are important for cell rejuvenation and for rebuilding the cells in the liver, muscles, and bones. Also, the skin benefits from arginine. This is because the effects of it help to regenerate skin cells.
Important Notes :
- Delivery Timing - 1 pm to 10 pm
- Delivery on Tuesday if you order now.
- Orders which are placed before 10.30 pm will be delivered on next day & rest orders which are placed after 10.30 pm will be considered day after tomorrow for delivery.
- Deliveries will not be done on Sunday and National Holiday
- Orders which are place on Saturday & Sunday will be processed and delivered on Monday only.