Enoki Mushrooms are edible mushrooms which are very popular in Asian cuisine, especially in Japan. These mushrooms are grown in special jars which encourage them to develop long stems as they aim to reach for an overhead light source.
Origin: Japan, Holland
- Low in cholesterol and sodium
- Good source of iron and potassium
- Contains 70% carbohydrates
Important Notes :
- Delivery Timing - 1 pm to 10 pm
- Delivery on Wednesday if you order now.
- Orders which are placed before 10.30 pm will be delivered on next day & rest orders which are placed after 10.30 pm will be considered day after tomorrow for delivery.
- Deliveries will not be done on Sunday and National Holiday
- Orders which are place on Saturday & Sunday will be processed and delivered on Monday only.