Portabella Mushroom is one of the largest cultivated mushrooms with open veils and flat caps which can measure up to six inches in diameter. These mushrooms are well known for its flavor and texture.
Origin: US, Italy & Holland
- Low in fat and high in fiber with a nutrition punch. -
- Contains selenium which acts as an exceptional antioxidant -
- Includes Vitamin B and components which exhibit anti-cancer properties -
- Excellent source of potassium, useful to stabilize elevated blood pressure
Important Notes :
- Delivery Timing - 1 pm to 10 pm
- Delivery on Tuesday if you order now.
- Orders which are placed before 10.30 pm will be delivered on next day & rest orders which are placed after 10.30 pm will be considered day after tomorrow for delivery.
- Deliveries will not be done on Sunday and National Holiday
- Orders which are place on Saturday & Sunday will be processed and delivered on Monday only.