Shimeji mushrooms are tiny capped, long stemmed species that can be found in many Asian soups or as a garnishing ingredient. Although native to East Asia, but can be found now in European countries too.
Origin: East Asia, Europe
- Fights Asthma
- Boost healing capabilities
- Remedy for retarding and destroying growing tumors
- Aids diabetes and certain allergies by enhancing immune system
Important Notes :
- Delivery Timing - 1 pm to 10 pm
- Delivery on Thursday if you order now.
- Orders which are placed before 10.30 pm will be delivered on next day & rest orders which are placed after 10.30 pm will be considered day after tomorrow for delivery.
- Deliveries will not be done on Sunday and National Holiday
- Orders which are place on Saturday & Sunday will be processed and delivered on Monday only.