Terms of Service:
- Eemli.com attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, Eemli.com does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Eemli.com itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
- We will start the processing of the order once you place the order successfully with us. Delivery will be done as per the delivery slot selected by you.
- In case we are not able to reach you over phone, we will assume that you have confirmed for the delivery in the time slot selected by you while placing the order.
- Cancellation request of order once the order has been dispatched will not be entertained.
- Every care shall be taken to deliver the goods to the intended recipient. But Eemli.com shall not be held responsible for any wrong delivery of the product based on the address given by the customer or if any person imposes to be the actual recipient and takes delivery of goods.
- All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice by Eemli.com .
- Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be mispriced. If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order for that (those) product(s) and notify you of such cancellation. In case you do not wish to purchase that (those) product(s) at the revised price, you have the right to delete that (those) product(s) from your order.
- The product/services provided on this site are without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied and Eemli.com disclaims all or any of them to the fullest extent. Any warranties or After Sale Services if any offered by the Manufacturers/Vendors on any product shall be serviced directly by such Manufacturer/Vendor and Eemli.com shall not be under any obligation to ensure compliance or handle complaints.
- If your order has been processed and delivered then the items won't be taken back or replaced unless there is a reasonable manufacturing issue. Customer won't get any refund for partially or fully used items.
- Due to daily price fluctuation in FMCG industry, the final billing presented in the settlement might vary marginally from the one presented during order checkout.
- In case of Fruits and Vegetables, the final weight might vary from the actual order placed. In such a case a deposit (in case the weight is less than actual) will be made to the User Account which will then be adjusted in his/her next billing. In case the weight is more than the actual, the User will be required to pay the difference in amount in cash or in his/her next delivery, as and when it happens
- Eemli.com may send order confirmation & update the customer on the order status and any further order information via SMS (short messaging service) on the mobile number given by the customer at the time of booking. The customer hereby unconditionally consents such intimation via SMS by Eemli.com in accordance with the 'Do not disturb' guidelines of Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) or such other authority in India and abroad
- Eemli.com may send SMS news letters or any additional information via SMS (short messaging service) on the mobile number given by the customer at the time of registration. The customer hereby unconditionally consents such intimation via SMS by Eemli.com
- The Courts at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
User Warranty and Representation:
The user guarantees, warrants, and certifies that you are the owner of the content which you submit or otherwise authorized to use the content and that the content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of others. You further warrant that to your knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to any content, including trademark, trade name service mark, and copyright formerly or currently used by you in connection with the Services rendered by Eemli.com .
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member of the Website and shall not purchase any items on the Website. As a minor if you wish to purchase an item on the Website such purchase may be made by your legal guardian or parents who have registered as users of the Website. Eemli reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Eemli' notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years. Business entity registration: If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you are duly authorized by the business entity to accept this User Agreement and you have the authority to bind that business entity to this User Agreement.
Account and Registration Obligations
If you use the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID and Password and for restricting access to your computer, computer system and computer network, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and Password. You agree, inter alia, to: Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Eemli.com 's registration form (such information being the "Registration Data") You must not include any of your contact details such as email addresses etc. in your User ID; and Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or Eemli has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with the User Agreement, Eemli has the r`ht to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership with the Website and refuse to provide you with access to the Website.
Fees and Services
Membership on the Website is free. Eemli does not charge any fee for browsing, and buying on the Website. In particular, Eemli may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event Eemli reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee and Credit policies shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. Taxes: You are responsible for paying all fees associated with the use of the Website and you agree to bear any and all applicable taxes, charges, cesses etc. levied thereon. Non-payment: Eemli reserves the right to issue a warning, temporarily /indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership of the Website and refuse to provide you with access to the Website in case of non-payment of fees by you to Eemli. Eemli also reserves the right to take legal action in case of non-payment of fees by you to Eemli.
Use of the Website
You understand and agree that Eemli and the Website merely provides hosting services to its Registered Users and persons browsing / visiting the Website. You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of the Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles: "Your Information" is defined as any information you provide to us or other users of the Website ("Users") in the registration, buying or listing process, in the feedback area or through any e-mail feature. You are solely responsible for Your Information, and we act only as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of Your Information
- shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
- shall not infringe any third party's intellectual property, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- shall not be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
- shall not be obscene or contain pornography or contain an "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- shall not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers; and
- shall not link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of items, goods or services that:are prohibited under the User Agreement or any other applicable law for the time being in force including but not limited to the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940, the Drugs And Magic Remedies (Objectionable Advertisements) Act, 1954, the Indian Penal Code, 1860;
Without limiting other remedies, Eemli may limit your activity, end your listing, warn other Users of your actions, immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership, and/or refuse to provide you with access to the Website in the event, but not limited to: If you breach the User Agreement; If Eemli is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide; or If it is believed that your actions may cause legal liability for you, other Users or Eemli. Eemli may at any time at its sole discretion reinstate suspended Users. A User that has been indefinitely suspended may not register or attempt to register with Eemli or use the Website in any manner whatsoever until such time that such User is reinstated by Eemli. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you breach the User Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, Eemli reserves the right to recover any amounts due and owing by you to Eemli and to take strict legal action including but not limited to a referral to the appropriate police or other authorities for initiating criminal or other proceedings against you.
All purchases on the Website are a firm commitment to purchase. If you are the purchaser for any item, you are obligated to complete the transaction with Eemli. An action to purchase may be increased in price or volume later but may not be withdrawn. Purchases cannot be canceled. By purchasing on an item you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale so long as those conditions of sale are not in violation of the User Agreement or unlawful. In case of consumer goods, Website may or may not specify the retail prices of the items being sold. You are advised to independently verify the retail prices of such items if you so desire.
Eemli strongly advises you not to test the site with false purchases, as it will put you at substantial personal legal risk. It is an offence to use a false name, other false personal information or a known invalid Credit Card to purchase. Willfully entering erroneous or fictitious bids may result in prosecution by Eemli. Please be aware that even if you do not give Eemli your real name, your Web browser transmits a unique address to us, which can be used by law enforcement officials to identify you.
Eemli and its suppliers, affiliates and service provider provide the Website and services "as is" and without any Warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory and specifically disclaim any implied Warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. You expressly agree that your use of the Website at your risk.
Usage of the Mobile Number of the User by Eemli
Eemli.com may send order confirmation & update the customer on the order status and any further order information via SMS (short messaging service) on the mobile number given by the customer at the time of booking. The customer hereby unconditionally consents such intimation via SMS by Eemli.com in accordance with the 'Do not disturb' guidelines of Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) or such other authority in India and abroad
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Eemli or its suppliers, affiliates and service providers be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the Website, its services or this agreement (however arising, including negligence).
Eemli's liability in any circumstance is limited to the amount of fees, if any, paid by you to Eemli. Eemli, its associates, affiliates and service providers and technology partners make no representations or Warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Website or that the operation of the Website will be error free and/or uninterrupted. Consequently, Eemli assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of:
The delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Website.
Any interruption or errors in the operation of the Website, You expressly understand and agree that Eemli shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Eemli has been advised of the possibility of such damages).
You shall indemnify and hold harmless Eemli and (as applicable) Eemli's parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, third-parties and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of your breach of the User Agreement, Eemli.com Terms and Conditions or your violation of any law, rules or regulations or the rights of a third party.
Relationship, Notice and Severability
None of the provisions of the User Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and Eemli and you shall have no authority to bind Eemli in any manner whatsoever. Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices shall be sent to the email address you provide to us during the registration process (in your case). Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, we may give you notice by certified mail, postage prepaid and return receipt requested, to the address provided to us during the registration process. In such case, notice shall be deemed given 3 days after the date of mailing. If any clause of the User Agreement shall be deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such clause shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of the User Agreement.
If any dispute arises between you and IG during your use of the Website or thereafter, in connection with the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of the User Agreement, the dispute shall be referred to a sole Arbitrator who shall be an independent and neutral third party identified by Eemli. The place of arbitration shall be Mumbai. The Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996, shall govern the arbitration proceedings. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language.
The User Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India. This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures Thank you for using Eemli.com!